Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 4, 2014

intervention

I went to The Intervention a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. It was inspiring to see so many people that were able to amazing creative things gathered in one place. Rob Balder of Erfworld gave a great presentation about making a living out of creative endeavors.  It really inspired me to take a more "do it yourself" approach to making comics.  So, I am going to be better about keeping up with this blog and more serious about holding myself accountable for production.  It is difficult getting anything done with a new baby but I am finally starting to be able to get a little sleep which helps. Yea! Anyway I am going to try to keep this page more about my comics and put the paintings and stuff elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment